November 8, 2013
Date: Saturday, November 9th
Time: 10 am – 4:30 pm
Location: 2720 Council Tree Ave. Ste. 255 in Fort Collins, CO, 80525
- cute holiday wall hanging pattern & gift for attending*
- drawings for doorprizes from Moda, Interweave, and Andover Fabrics (including some fat quarters from the new Downton Abbey fabric, not yet available in stores!)
- bring along a sewing friend and get an extra entry in the doorprize basket!
- Joallyn from Martelli is flying in from Florida to demo their awesome cutting tables and tools
(11 am and 2 pm, with other mini demos throughout the day. Also, awesome specials on the tables that day.)
- Melody will be here from The Presser Foot to talk about Bernina machines
(If you buy a machine from her and say that we sent you there, you’ll get an extra gift!)
- And we’re debuting our Loopy Short Stacks at the Grand Opening. You’ll have the first chance to get them!
Of course you’ll also want to catch all of the beautiful yarn in the shop, while you’re here! We have new trunk shows with Spud and Chloe Outer and Blue Sky Alpacas Royal Petites in the front of the shop. And while you’re in the shop tomorrow, be sure to enter a special yarn drawing we are having just for you. It’s 2 skeins from a brand new line that is coming in December for our in-store shoppers. We’re excited and will keep you posted. Be sure you’re signed up for our “Locals” email list. (Not sure if you’re on that list or not? If you’re on it, you have already received an invitation to the fabric grand opening this week via email.)
We hope to see you here tomorrow!
*Not local to us? If you place a fabric order between now and November 18th and add an order note for the free Christmas pattern, we’d be happy to include it with your order! We’ll also have a special blog contest next week so that you have a chance to win a doorprize, too. We wish you could all be here in person, though! How about popping over?