Our goal is to ensure that you are happy with your purchases. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of fabric, gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund. If we receive more than 12 returns in a calendar year from you, we reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking fee on future returns.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (email@example.com) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.
Unless otherwise noted within the class description, you may cancel your class registration up to one week prior to the class for a full refund. No refunds will be issued for missed classes. If you'd like to cancel your class registration, please contact us by phone or email.