Dahlia blanket from Robin

Camp Loopy 2013 Project Three

Made with

This photo was uploaded to our galleries in August 2013.
Photo: customer photo

This is knit with 4.5 skeins of Madeline Tosh Vintage in Cathedral. I usually don't knit with worsted, but this was a joy. The photo doesn't do the colors justice - they're richer in person. In order to reach the Camp Loopy 2013 August challenge of 800 yards I added a few rows to the pattern. When it would call for a ssk, knit to marker, I would do a ssk knit to once stitch before marker then m1 k. Using that I added an additional six rounds to the blanket - the m1 blend nicely and I actually used 882 yards.

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Robinfaure/dahlia-blanket

Find more on Facebook, Twitter, Ravelry, Pinterest, and Instagram
Also join us on Facebook, Twitter, Ravelry, Pinterest, and Instagram