Super Bulky, 100% merino wool yarn that's slightly felted. Great for hats, cowls, scarves, baby sweaters or even a pair of super-snuggly mittens. True to Malabrigo's style, the colors are amazing, but may vary greatly even within the same dyelot. We will always do our best to match multiple-skein orders.
Please note: Malabrigo is dyed in small lots of 5. If you order more than 5 skeins, they will be mixed dyelots. We will contact you before sending your order out and, as always, we will do our best to pull matching skeins.
Ravelry Pattern Recommendations:
- Reverse Snowball Fight by Melissa Lambino
- Lightning Fast Mittens by Hill Vintage and Knits
- Marshmallow Fluff by Sarah Kraly
- Wooly Mammoth by Jennifer Weissman
- Waverly Beanie by Emily Marie Davies
Are you making a hat with Rasta? Check out our pompons for fun accents!