- Juliespins Superwash Merino Lace – These come in 960 yard skeins on a 100% Superwash Merino base. Julie very rarely repeats colors, so if you see one you love, get it now. These will knit up into gorgeous shawls and lightweight scarves or stoles. Need some pattern ideas? Swiss Cheese Scarf, Radiance Shawl, Longfellow, Citron, and Vostok. (I’d also add in Nuvem and Viajante, but I just talked about those last week.) Shown here in Holly.
- Malabrigo Rastita – This single-ply DK weight yarn is wonderful for creating warm hats, cowls, mittens and shawls. You’ll love working with it and wearing it. The colors are Malabrigo-Marvelous, as always. (Of course if you’re doing a multi-skein project, you’ll want to alternate skeins. Hand-dyeing creates a beautiful mix of colors that are hard to repeat exactly from one skein to the next.) You might try this with Flow, Sidetracked Cable Mitts, Yarnster Hat, Honey Cowl, and A Grey Loop. Shown here in Indiecita.
- Skein DK – This is our first time to have this base and it’s a fun one. 100% Superwash Merino with 280 yards in the skein. You’ll find it great for shawls and scarves, sweaters and hats, mittens and cowls. The firm twist gives great stitch definition. Check out these patterns for possible options: Chinook Scarf, The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief, Arbutus, Spiral Cowl, and Sea Beanie. Shown here in Ayame.
- ChiaoGoo Needles – more re-stocks in some of the sizes that were backordered the last time. You all sure love these needles. (We do, too!)
- Loopy Cakes – two new sets (Sizzle and Shakespeare’s Garden) and two re-stocks (Whisper and Doll Parts). My favorite project with the Loopy Cakes is my Cowl. Free pattern on this blog post. Wouldn’t it be fun to make that cowl out of Sizzle for the winter? It would really brighten any gray day. Shown here in Sizzle.
- Schacht Spinning Bobbins – these fit the Matchless, Ladybug and Sidekick wheels.
- Cricket 15″ weaving looms – Great for weaving scarves, towels, placemats and tablerunners. (Please note, due to the size, we’re only able to ship these to addresses in the U.S.)
Have fun checking out the new things and we’ll get your Boxes of Fun shipped out to you tomorrow!