Free shipping on U.S. orders over $100
Shipping worldwide 6 days a week
Heritage Sock - Handpainted
Cascade offers you many colors of fingering weight sock yarn in their Heritage line. You'll like the way this yarn knits up, and your feet will like the soft springiness of the yarn. Also great for scarves, shawls, mitts, gloves, cowls and hats.
Machine wash in cool water, lay flat to dry.
1 skein is enough for 1 pair of most socks.
Ravelry Pattern Suggestions:
- D'Artagnan by Caoua Coffee
- My Cup of Tea Socks by Robin Lynn
- Collision by Tora Froseth Design
- Feather & Fan Shawlette by Betty P Balcomb
- Naranj by Hilary Smith Callis
Weight Fingering Weight | Material 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon | Yardage 437 yards / 399.59 metres