Free shipping on U.S. orders over $100
Shipping worldwide 6 days a week
You'll love Malabrigo's newest line. A wonderfully soft combination of merino and cashmere, all dyed up in the gorgeous colors Malabrigo is known for. It's perfect for mitts, cowls, scarves and sweaters!
Please be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag, and even within a dye lot. We will, as always, try to match skeins as closely as possible, but to ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
Ravelry Pattern Suggestions:
- Amaranto Cowl by Kristel Nieves
- Autumnal Mitts by Jo Bangles
- Glamorose by Katrin Schubert
- Checkered Path by Anne Hanson
- The Prismatic Scarf by Huan-Hua Chye
- Attitude of Gratitude by Ladianne
Weight DK Weight | Material 80% Merino Wool, 20% Cashmere | Yardage 159 yards / 145.39 metres