Free shipping on U.S. orders over $100
Shipping worldwide 6 days a week
This Peruvian Highland wool is a staple in many a knitter's project bag - and there is good reason for that. With every shade imaginable and a yarn base that is soft and perfect for everything from scarves to sweaters to blankets to felting, you just can't beat it. We hope you find several for your knitting palette. This is also a great felting yarn.
Hand wash and lay flat to dry.
Ravelry Pattern Suggestions:
- February Lady by Pamela Wynne
- Bird in Hand by Kate Gilbert
- Cascade Christmas Stocking by Marji LaFreniere
- Hermione's Cable & Eyelet Hat by Jackie Lauseng
- Hiro by Julia Farwell-Clay
- Garter Squish by Stephen West
Weight Worsted Weight | Material 100% Peruvian Highland Wool | Yardage 220 yards / 201.17 metres