Free shipping on U.S. orders over $100
Shipping worldwide 6 days a week
Dresden DK Kettle Dyed
One of your favorite indie-dyed lines, now in a DK weight! Cris and James work their dyepot magic in their studio in New York, and we always love watching how these colors knit up. This weight is perfect for sweaters, shawls, cowls, scarves and more.
Are you making a hat with Dresden DK? Check out our pompons for fun accents!
Ravelry Pattern Suggestions:
- Patiki Hat and Cowl by Francoise Danoy
- The Aisling Hat by Aunt Janet's Designs
- Rip Current Mitts by Melissa Tuttle Sibley
- The Age of Brass and Steam by Orange Flower Yarn
- Winter Orchard by Laura Aylor
Weight DK Weight | Material 100% Superwash Merino | Yardage 230 yards / 210.31 metres