Free shipping on U.S. orders over $100
Shipping worldwide 6 days a week
Into the Whirled's Pakokku Sock Yarn is vibrantly handpainted fingering weight yarn. The color combinations provide a distinct repeat that will stripe/pool/stack/flash all depending on your pattern and gauge.
In addition to making socks, this yarn would also look great as a shawl, cowl or any other accessory.
1 skein makes 1 pair of most socks.
Ravelry Pattern Suggestions:
- Harvest Dew by Yvette Noel
- Petty Harbour by Rayna Curtis
- Waiting for Rain by Sylvia McFadden
- Nelia by Ambah O'Brien
- Changing Staircases by Dragon Hoard Designs
You may also like:
- Hedgehog Sock Yarn
- Round Mountain Fibers Merino Fingering
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Sock that Rock Lightweight
Weight Fingering Weight | Material 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon | Yardage 460 yards / 420.62 metres